The employer is responsible for compliance with legislation and is also the one that pays for the fines when the rules are violated...
... unless the employer can prove that he or she has done everything to ensure that everyone acts according to the legislation. In this case, the employer is not liable!
In order to prove this, the employer needs a violation report. The TachoByte solution provides this functionality in an online platform, for the lowest available monthly price of € 12,95.
- Integrated violation module (as of our current knowledge, no other company can provide this).
- When you use both remote downloading and track & trace at other companies, you often need 2 software modules. This will soon cost you € 20,00 per month. At TachoByte, you get all this in 1 integrated system. Therefore, you don't need SmartAnalysis, TISweb, OPTACweb or inSightSource anymore.
- Lowest rate at TachoByte, both for our all-in solution (€ 12,95) as for our remote-download solution (€ 9,95)
- Lowest hardware price (€ 199,00) Excl. installation.
- Also accessible via an app on your phone or tablet.
- 3-year guarantee on our hardware.
- Subscription can be cancelled on a monthly basis.
- Elaborate and clear reports.
- Everything is compliant with European legislation.
- Dedicated support and software specialists.
- Connection with PTO etc. is possible.
- Connection with FMS is possible.
- Real-time insight in remaining driving time with our track-and-trace solution.
- Trailers, minibuses, passenger cars and trucks: all visible in 1 online platform.
- State of the art integrated telematics solution, proven since 2001 with the trip registration system of Accredis.